• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Sergachev needs to return to Junior Hockey

I'd like to see him get his 9-games in - will help speed up the learning curve, but only if he plays 10+ min per game, and doesn't sit games out in the pressbox.

The Habs needs to acquire another mobile d-man. Markov, Emelin, Weber and Pateryn are too many pylons back there.

The Habs needs to acquire another mobile d-man. Markov, Emelin, Weber and Pateryn are too many pylons back there.

You are genius, wow.How come no one else thought of that?!?! Apply for GM job man, if John Chayka got one i am sure you are more than qualified.

After that game where he got hit badly and made a few mistakes, he started being scared. If he doesn't shake it off, he would indeed be better for him to be sent down in junior.

I'm buying low. Chevy picks up 2 points and a star tonight.

Yeah, he was too casual there. However, one mistake does not define his game last night. He was more involved, played with confidence and is showing improvement from game to game.

At this point, they will give him the 9 games regardless......then Pateryn will get his chance

Yes, It's a foregone conclusion. It's not only about his development, but also the fact that Pateryn will be more effective and deserves the spot.

No, I don't think it is, mostly due to our lack our foot speed on the blue line without Sergachev. While it might be in Sergachev's best long-term interests to play in Windsor this season, MB and MT have to win now, and they know it. If they think that Chevy helps them win now, I think he'll stay.

Last edited:
Back