• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game #6 - Philly @ Montreal

Radulov is easily the most talented Free Agent every signed by the Habs. In the summer of PK, the move really didn't get it's due. But I was stoked then and I'm stoked now.

BTW, really nice feed by Weber to setup the 2nd goal.

Muller's experiment paid immediate dividends tonight. Radulov is a beast.

2 more points for Weber.

Sunny ways, people. Sunny ways.

Remember when people believed Radulov was an offense only player who didn't backcheck or work hard on the boards or in the corners?

Yeah the people who said that this summer had never seen him play, not in Quebec City, not in Nashville, and not in the KHL. Being a hardworking MFer on the ice was never his problem (it was off ice maturity).

A few years older and he has his off ice shit together, and his on ice game is exactly what this team needed.

After a cup win. Habs have been good in October for three seasons now.

exactly...

furthermore, MT is just doing his job. He couldn't really afford to get off to a bad start.

And Price is simply amazing to watch -- glides so effortlessly into position.

exactly...

furthermore, MT is just doing his job. He couldn't really afford to get off to a bad start.

And Price is simply amazing to watch -- glides so effortlessly into position.
That was a monster save before the empty net goal. Where's Guibs to give Price his due on that one?

Price may not be the most athletic goalie in the league, but nobody plays the angles better.

Last edited:
Price may not be the most athletic goalie in the league, but nobody places the angles better.

His stick work is also off the charts. Acrobatics often mask bad positioning. Price anticipates and glides into position.

Back