• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Setting rosters

Kritter

Can we get a show of hands of people that would not be opposed to changing the league to daily roster settings?
I am curious.

I would not be opposed to have the league set rosters daily.

Can we get a show of hands of people that would not be opposed to changing the league to daily roster settings?
I am curious.

I would not be opposed to have the league set rosters daily.
Lol...haven't you not had 2 active wingers for weeks?

Also boo on daily lineups. I already micro manage the cap league. Nice to set and forget a league

In any other platform, there is a blank if nothing in added to a line up.

Yeah, every year I miss playing a spot in a week because it doesn't slot blanks into lineup positions and I don't catch it. Last year I went a few weeks without a winger before realizing it.

I figured that most of the guys in this league were already in daily leagues, so whats an extra 2 minutes to set the lineup for this league as well...
And lets be honest, there arent that many times you have to think about who goes in and who doesnt. If you have Price, Holtby and Jonas Gustavsson on your roster and they are all playing on the same night, well , that isnt much of a head scratcher.

Yeah, just say no to daily.

Already have 2 daily leagues and already feel that's 1 too many.

Back