• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 16 | Canadiens vs. Blackhawks| Nov. 13, 2016

Liked the Habs push back in the 3rd - the team just doesn't have the top-6 talent of the Hawks. DD line was a waste.

Liked the Habs push back in the 3rd - the team just doesn't have the top-6 talent of the Hawks. DD line was a waste.

Poor Mitchell with 2 slugs , need to get Lek back ASAP and bring up someone on the farm and dump 42 and 51 permanently

Poor Mitchell with 2 slugs , need to get Lek back ASAP and bring up someone on the farm and dump 42 and 51 permanently

Because lehkonen has been lighting the lamp?

I wish the kid well, he has a killer shot, he just never seems to have space to use it.

Because lehkonen has been lighting the lamp?

I wish the kid well, he has a killer shot, he just never seems to have space to use it.

The kid is a rook who has a future those 2 are like skin tags that need to be removed. He has to learn and play , he got his seasoning overseas and payed great.

Put him on the top 6 and let him learn , he has a great shot , wheels and isn't afraid to mix it up.

Last night Schmaltz was playing with JT , their offensive young kid playing with skilled players.

I have no issue with Lek on the top 6 , he will learn and be effective . He is insulated with vets and doesn't need to carry a line , let him play .

Last edited:
Pleks has been real bad.

Though I am not sure the big negative on MaxPac - he is still putting up points.

Anyone who plays with the black hole (# 14) will disappear offensively.

Pleks is 3rd line material right now because little offense is coming from him.

Use him strictly as a shutdown guy and I'm content with that...but counting on him to generate offense will be a problem in the 2nd half when the likes of Byron, Danault and Mitchell will have slowed down.

Back