• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game #21 - Hurricanes @ Canadiens

Not picking sides at all, but I personally get disturbed when Cherry`s opinions are in line with my own.

#Dinosaur

Damn, Cherry is 82, CBC retirement plan should be terrible that he is still around at this age!

Just means they are not creative enough to think of a replacement that will pull an equal audience. I have to admit though, if I live to that age, I hope my mind is still clear like his, even if you dont agree with his opinions.

Just means they are not creative enough to think of a replacement that will pull an equal audience. I have to admit though, if I live to that age, I hope my mind is still clear like his, even if you dont agree with his opinions.
Yours isn't now so I doubt it will clarify itself by the time you are 82

Well, if someone has the time to look at Count's posts and can find something that actually makes a meaningful contribution or is remotely intelligent let me know.

Not to be negative or lay it on Max, but....for those that watched on RDS, what was with Max not stepping on the ice for his 3 stars announcement ??

Imagine Saku pulling this stunt, we would have never heard the end of it... Max is lucky the media has dropped the must-french-angle for the Captaincy these days :nono

I don't watch Coach's Corner unless it is on in the back-round and I certainly think he is biased about certain players or teams but I will also state that it amazes me how on the ball he is compared to others who offer up their opinion on matters. Plus I admire his taking time to honor fallen soldiers and police personnel... but I am sure some will find that self-serving like PK's 10M contribution to the hospital in Montreal.

Back