• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT - Leafs @ Flames | 9:00PM SNET1

Yep gotta think we see Ramo soon
Unless he seriously locks it down for the rest of the game, I'll call it---this is his last game as a Leaf. Babcock ain't got no time for this crappy midget goalie shit, as he showed last year with Bernier.

With the way he's wildly booting out weak-shot rebounds into prime scoring areas though, I'm not hopeful for him.

This would have been a perfect game to have signed Ramo to face his old team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupid game to piss away. This could be his last game with the Leafs like Leafgm said.

To be fair the team looks like its skating in mud.

Still really think we should be rotating some of our fringe players with the guys in the press box in back to backs.

I think so. If Ramo is ready he joins the team after the road trip

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

The leafs are winless in the 2nd game of back-to-back's this season ... and overall, it was a 'late start' for us, but after the 1st I don't think we played that poorly. Johnson did play great for them and we never got the momentum we got for a comeback. I can't fault the guys for effort esp in the 3rd.

But 'late start' is an issue. Hope it's a one-off.

And man, Enroth sure looked very bad and it threw the whole team into panic mode for a while. Now, for a backup who only gets 1 start a month, it is tough to get into the game, but still that's the job of a backup.

It sucks to piss 2 points away, but the way Chad Johnson was playing I am not sure we would have got 2 points had we started Andersen either. You can't blame Enroth for us not scoring a goal.

Moving on to Canucks game ...

Back