• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Galchenyuk: Out 6-to-8 Weeks (Desharnais too)

Re: Galchenyuk: The dreaded out indefinitely status

That crap wouldn't fly here. Not only would the fans be in a uproar but the Hockey Media would be so far up there you know what for the correct information they would break down and give it.

The media and fans are kinda rabid in Montreal... and it happened there.

Not much anyone can do if the team won't talk.

I'm just interested to see how long they'll be able to string us along with the "indefinite" diagnosis. Sooner or later they'll have to outright lie to us about how long he's going to be out.

They did say to expect an update later in the week, after the team returns to Montreal.

LOL. When will Vikings Sharrif Floyd come back to the lineup? He's been week to week since opening game. And what happened to Mike Harris?
I said HOCKEY MEDIA. Those two are on the Vikings. I am a fan of the Vikings, but we are The State of Hockey and my sport of choice is Hockey. I also like the Twins and not so much the T- Wolves.

I said HOCKEY MEDIA. Those two are on the Vikings. I am a fan of the Vikings, but we are The State of Hockey and my sport of choice is Hockey. I also like the Twins and not so much the T- Wolves.

Well, when I hit ESPN 1500 or other local Minny sports sites, I see Vikings coverage is pretty much as big as Wild-Twins-Wolves combined.

The media and fans are kinda rabid in Montreal... and it happened there.

Not much anyone can do if the team won't talk.
True, you can't make an owner talk or a GM. I bet some Dallas Cowboys fans of the NFL wish the Jerry Jones would keep his trap shut sometimes. :)

Well, when I hit ESPN 1500 or other local Minny sports sites, I see Vikings coverage is pretty much as big as Wild-Twins-Wolves combined.

They are as big as the Wild, but for me it is the Wild first than the Twins and Vikings come 2nd.

Welcome to every American city except for New York, Boston and St. Louis. The NFL is king.

Welcome to every American city except for New York, Boston and St. Louis. The NFL is king.

Except Minny apparently, where when a Wild player goes down the beat reporters and fans camp out on Chuck Fletcher's lawn until all their questions are answered.

Except Minny apparently, where when a Wild player goes down the beat reporters and fans camp out on Chuck Fletcher's lawn until all their questions are answered.
Did I say the NFL wasn't popular , No. I just said I enjoy hockey more than the the NFL. I am 1 person in Minnesota. The last time I checked there are many more of us here. :) I was also referring to the Hockey Media and hockey in my original post not overall.

That's it...lets gut the team for Nolan Patrick.

BS. According to Stu Cowan, 27 won't know the injury until he's been examined in Montreal tomorrow and has an MRI performed.
I tend to believe the French guys, they are usually bang on re injuries.

Bergevin will do nothing. It's all on Price's shoulders now. Oh, and Desharnais. Can't forget about our #1 go-to guy.

Back