• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Galchenyuk: Out 6-to-8 Weeks (Desharnais too)

Wild Thing

Young Center Alex Galchenyuk left last nights game with a lower body injury and now has been listed with the dreaded out indefinitely status. This is going to be a big loss for the Habs in my opinion because Galchenyuk has been looking like he was about to breakout. Hopefully he won't be out too long and someone else can step in and fill his skates.

Re: Galchenyuk: The dreaded out indefinitely status

This could be devastating... if it's more than a couple weeks we could be in big trouble.

Didn't he have a similar injury on his draft year?

Other leg & it was complete MCL tear if I recall

Hope we don't see another Price injury scenario.

This team is so offensively thin that we missed B Flynn for **** sakes

I am very interested to see if MB learned his lesson after last year. Will he have the balls to find a replacement now and not wait for the loses to pile up.

This team is so offensively thin that we missed B Flynn for **** sakes

Yup. Any prospect short of Sergachev and d-man not named Weber and Petry should be available for a legit 2nd line center.

Depending on the price he's definitely a guy I'd be interested in. That said, he's always hurt so that could be a big problem too.

Galchenyuk: The dreaded out indefinitely status

Would approach Avs: Plekanec for Soderberg swap - both are having tough starts. Soderberg with a slightly lower cap hit but has 1-more year of term on his deal.

I am very interested to see if MB learned his lesson after last year. Will he have the balls to find a replacement now and not wait for the loses to pile up.

he isnt going to blow his brains out a knee jerk replacement and get hosed , even last year where was he going to find a replacement for Jesus 31

Almost one full year after the Price shit show began (last season), we will possibly have the chance to find out very out soon if MB actually learned something from that, or whether he's just not ready for prime time as an NHL GM and is in way over his head.

Back