• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 26 | Canadiens vs. Blues | Dec. 6, 2016

Plekanec bringing the offence in Chucky's absence. 1g 1a tonight.

Now thats what you call a player stepping up when his team needs him. #clutch

Pacioretty needs to start getting himself into positions to shoot on the powerplay and stop trying to ****ing pass.

I guess the decision to give Montoya the scheduled start is looking like the right one at the moment.

For some reason or other, the Habs have owned the Blues the past couple years. The only loss was in overtime and they should have one that game easy, that's when the season fell apart for them last year.

I guess the decision to give Montoya the scheduled start is looking like the right one at the moment.

That's not how it works. You could start Montoya over Price every game of the season and he's going to win at least 30 games. That doesn't make it the right decision 30+ times.

Like I said before the game, we might win but it's dumb to rest Price when we're not playing back to backs imo.

And that's the ballgame folks. Only a matter of time before the Blues even it up. Montoya won't be able to win it by himself like Price is relied upon to do every night.

Back