• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 26 | Canadiens vs. Blues | Dec. 6, 2016

This is what I was hoping to see Danault between Max & Radulov.

The logical long term solution is to put Radulov at center.

He is already playing like a center...I don't think I've ever seen a winger carry the puck as much and set up linemates like that.

He is already playing like a center...I don't think I've ever seen a winger carry the puck as much and set up linemates like that.

Therrien already said it's not happening.

Probably will put Flynn at centre and call up Sven, thats how the Habs roll.

Petry has been looking like crap the last few weeks...gets beat easily and just loses position

First, I highly doubt he'd win 30 games because he is not the same caliber Goalie as Carey Price. Also sitting a Goalie is not only about back to back games. Coaches want to limit them throughout the season so by seasons end and the Playoffs they aren't dead tired. Take a look a Braden Holtby the past two seasons. He played 73 and 66 games. Sure he was great in the regular season, but he was tired by the seasons end. He wasn't awful those two years in the playoffs by any means because he is a great Goalie, but he was overworked. Teams don't want to do that. I have heard the Capitals backup has already played a few more games this year already than he did last year. Remember the hockey season is not a sprint it is a marathon.

First, he wouldn't be able to win 30 out of 82? Price would win at least 40.

We have 14 back to backs and if you account for a few games that Price will be sick or banged up that's 17-20 games. That has Price playing 62-65 games. That's games. Price can handle that.

MB, MT and Waite all said at the beginning of the season Price will be limited to 60-games max. Habs don't play 20 back-to-back games, so this isn't surprising with a heavy schedule coming up & Price likely to play a lot.

And what's being overlooked is the Galchenyuk injury - a coaches way of getting the team to pick it up, and not use Price as a crutch.

Back