• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Brendan Gallagher

Habs-25

Banned
The work ethic is there, the desire is there. Is the style of play affecting his performance sooner than we all have thought?

His lack of production will have big impact on this team going forward.

Last edited:
Yes i saw the stats before posting, is his overall game which is not effective as before. I am sure you got what i meant.

Yes i saw the stats before posting, is his overall game which is not effective as before. I am sure you got what i meant.

I don't think its his game that is not as effective as before. I think its his centres that are not as effective as before. When he was playing with Chuck to start the year, he was scoring.

He was still playing with Chuck until he started to struggle then Byron replaced him in that line if you remember.

He is what he is , a hard working 40 point player who gives you what has has every shift . Don't know what more anybody wants from him.

The work ethic is there, the desire is there. Is the style of play affecting his performance sooner than we all have thought?

His lack of production will have big impact on this team going forward.

Max has been slumping, Pleks slumping until last night,

I mean those are the guys he's been playing with.

Not a coincidence that all of this has a snowball effect.

Not worried about Gallagher, he's getting chances and once he gets going he'll be fine.

Back