• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 28 | Avalanche vs. Canadiens | Dec. 10, 2016

Cherry whining about running up the score; Galley whining about the hit. They prefer us when we are the pussy Habs so they can make fun of us.

That's bullshit. So an automatic penalty is no longer automatic.

That was atrocious. That would only happen to the Habs. Imagine if an injury resulted to Price during the little flurry the Avs had on the next shift...refs would have been responsible. No excuse for that nonsense.

(Avs shot puck over glass with score 9-1; no call even though player was basically putting himself in box)

DD needs to be gone as soon as he is cleared

Bang on , I said it he is an albatross to this team and we wouldn't miss him one bit .

This will be solved by within and so far so good . Nice to see a team where everyone puts in a good effort .

When 51 is in the lineup and disappears for a month , he is utterly useless .

Guys like Dano may go 10 without a goal but will give you something defensively , a big hit , kill a penalty etc.

Time to remove the unwanted skin tag

I'll wait for the 7-game road trip starting on the 23rd. By that time teams will have adjusted to Danault's line and last shift advantage will be gone - the real test of their ability to execute.
This is all goodness right now, no doubt

I'll wait for the 7-game road trip starting on the 23rd. By that time teams will have adjusted to Danault's line and last shift advantage will be gone - the real test of their ability to execute.
This is all goodness right now, no doubt
And if we win, will the test be later on?

We are unbeaten in reg in four and 5-2-1 in last eight.

And if we win, will the test be later on?

We are unbeaten in reg in four and 5-2-1 in last eight.
I'm sold on Danault, would like to see him C Max & Radulov. Just want to see how he adjusts to being the hunted vs hunter - to find out if he could possibly be the #2C answer, when Galchenyuk comes back.

I'm sold on Danault, would like to see him C Max & Radulov. Just want to see how he adjusts to being the hunted vs hunter - to find out if he could possibly be the #2C answer, when Galchenyuk comes back.

Dansult was a first round pick, lest we forget.

Back