• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 28 | Avalanche vs. Canadiens | Dec. 10, 2016

Same lineup as last game, so McCarron and Barberio won't play.

Well that is typical MT, not to mess with a lineup that won easy last game. But its a bit strange not to have McCarron play in this one, Avs have a pretty big team up front and an enforcer in McLeod (if he's playing).

Well that is typical MT, not to mess with a lineup that won easy last game. But its a bit strange not to have McCarron play in this one, Avs have a pretty big team up front and an enforcer in McLeod (if he's playing).

oh well he wont be getting the 3 minutes , sorry Krusty :smilewinkgrin:

regardless , we win in a cake walk , Avs defend like statues

He'll play after he gets a practice in with the team.

Also the rest of the team is rested, and these guys played + have to travel for this one.

Bet that MM plays on Monday.

giphy.gif

Didn't McCarron play yesterday?

Yes. Like I said, the entire team is rested... McCarron would be on a back-to-back with travel. That's part of the reason (along with winning, and no practice for MM this year).

Yes. Like I said, the entire team is rested... McCarron would be on a back-to-back with travel. That's part of the reason (along with winning, and no practice for MM this year).

Indeed , in fact had he inserted him in the lineup, i would be here crapping on how stupid MT is

Back