• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Gooder & The Goodest - Game #28 - Avs @ Canadiens

Habspatrol

Administrator
Staff member
GBU_zpsagkzeiay.jpg

**** Garry Galley and his constant stream of anti-Habs bile. **** him he should get a job cleaning up diarrhea at a senior's residence with his ****ing tongue.

The BAD....the commenter (Galley), he just can't put his hatred for the Habs on the shelve for one game....

There is only positive in such a game, but i wished Gallagher could have scored a goal or two. Very impressed by Redmond, pretty decent puck mover with a good speed. Wonder how Aves let him walk.

I enjoyed watching Iginla get knocked on his ass by Emelin when he tried to atone for that hip check.

Big time Ugly was the no call by refs on the delay of game penalty. Even my wife was like "is it a penalty in the books? Yes or no?"

Other than that Redmond looked good again. Really good addition to the bottom pair.

Danault has proven to me that he can easily replace anything DD brings.

Yeah that ignored penalty was disgusting. You don't give a team a pass just cause the score is 10-1. That's an automatic penalty... the Avs and Habs reaction made it 100% clear that it was a penalty. And the fact that nobody was really around him when he shot it out.

We win 10-1 and nobody has anything to say?

F*ckin pathetic.

This board thrives on negativity, it's f*cking depressing.

Fortunatly in a week or two, this 10-1 will be far enough behind that everybody will be able to be back to their shitty ass bullshit haters narratives.

I'm going back to my amaretto redbull, cheers and go HABS go

Damn, it looks like we were playing against a junior team. We played awesome, but what the hell is that Avs team? They suck.

Also Max and Radulov have some crazy chemistry together, impressive.

Back