• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Merry Christmas to my FI people

Glad to here Xpo is ok! I miss him. He made me laugh. Great at pushing buttons!

"Gonna be a tough one for the boys"

Merry Christmas everyone...even the lawyers. :lol

Hope you have all been well. May 2017 be filled with many good things for all of you including a Stanley cup. We are close I believe. One more key move and we could be there.

It was nice to hear from HP and I thought I would come on here and see what was happening. Anyway, take care everyone and Go Habs Go!

Hope you have all been well. May 2017 be filled with many good things for all of you including a Stanley cup. We are close I believe. One more key move and we could be there.

It was nice to hear from HP and I thought I would come on here and see what was happening. Anyway, take care everyone and Go Habs Go!

Nice to see you post once again XPO , all the best for the holiday season to the familia.

Welcome back.

Have a sams and stay a while.

Have a merry christmas as wekl

Back