• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Merry Christmas to my FI people

Habs4Life

I know it's early, but things are going to get hectic.

Wishing you peace, joy, and all the best this wonderful holiday has to offer. May this incredible time of giving and spending time with family bring you joy that lasts throughout the year.

I know we all asked Santa for the same thing...

Be safe everyone!

Wishing everyone a safe, healthy, and happy Merry Xmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, holidays for whatever u celebrate or don't. Hope u get a chance to spend time to enjoy with friends & family his holiday season.

Merry Christmas FI

Happy Hannukah

And have a great holiday, no matter what you celebrate.

Last edited:
Festivus for the rest of us!

Merry Christmas all.

Happy Chanukah to our tribe members. I believe that starts today as well.

May we all have enough money to retire to Florida soon and be the neighbours of hell to Habsy.

Merry Christmas. I've got today & tomorrow off, then work for two straight weeks. The $ at the end of the tunnel is going to (hopefully) be worth having no time off at this time of the year.

I know it's early, but things are going to get hectic.

Wishing you peace, joy, and all the best this wonderful holiday has to offer. May this incredible time of giving and spending time with family bring you joy that lasts throughout the year.

I know we all asked Santa for the same thing...

Be safe everyone!
I asked for a Zeke Elliott jersey!

Merry Christmas to all.....be safe, cherish these moments with the ones you love !!!

Merry Christmas
D'oh!!!

Merry Christmas, hope it's a great one for you and your family. And everyone else here at FI.

Also, I was chatting with XPO yesterday and he wanted me to wish everyone and Merry Christmas and specifically mentioned you Habsy.

D'oh!!!

Merry Christmas, hope it's a great one for you and your family. And everyone else here at FI.

Also, I was chatting with XPO yesterday and he wanted me to wish everyone and Merry Christmas and specifically mentioned you Habsy.

Why he left? I guess tired of hearing some people's bs and insults, i understand him.

He ever coming back?
I didn't ask... I'll have to bug him about it next time.

Btw... I messaged you on WhatsApp. I assume you don't use it anymore.

Also... We're flying out to Pittsburgh in an hour. I don't suppose you're heading that way to see the in-laws over the holidays?

Back