• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good Bad, The Bad Bad & The Ugly Bad - Game #44 - Rangers @ Canadiens

Habspatrol

Administrator
Staff member
The Good:
Galchenyuk scores in his return
Gritty comeback to overcome some very questionable officiating

The Bad:
Price still allowing a lot of goals

The Ugly
The officiating

That goal was Brutal...

Wake up NHL. So now what, you can drag a guy out of the crease as long as you grab the part that isn't touching blue paint?! Garage League

That goal was Brutal...

Wake up NHL. So now what, you can drag a guy out of the crease as long as you grab the part that isn't touching blue paint?! Garage League
They were literally trying to find some reason to allow it. Absolutely batshit crazy call.

The league owes the habs an apology. Hits price in the head with his stick. Drags the goalie out of the crease.

Habs should have had a PP out of that.

At least the Shaw one you could justify.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Initial contact with Price was right at the crease line. The fact they tried to justify that crap is unbelievable.

That goal just felt like it should have counted anyway, so they made sure it did.

Anyway good effort by the boys. And I thought Price was good despite the 4 goals.

Eric Engels:
Habs tied with Pittsburgh for most points accumulated when trailing going into the third period... both teams have 15 pts in that situation.

That goal just felt like it should have counted anyway, so they made sure it did.

Anyway good effort by the boys. And I thought Price was good despite the 4 goals.
God no. Especially after the three shit calls against Shaw. Still trying to figure out where that first penalty was...

Back