• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 47 | Canadiens vs. Devils | Jan 20, 2016

Nate with a point, now he has 17, i would be happy if he becomes regular 30-40 points d a season. I watched a very little of him tonight and don't know how he played though.

He had a decent night, used his speed well tonight. Made a few questionable passes when on the blue line but Meh, he's not perfect.

NB needs to look at Petry(well not all the time, lol), he will never become Weber or Subban in level of offensive production(he doesn't have a good shot anyway), if he can become a reliable 2nd pairing d it will be more than enough.

Klefbom (19th) is better than Nate

Boone Jennery (37th) would look nice here.

Victor Rask (42nd) would be a good second line C

but the best of the bunch is likely Brandon Saad who slipped to 43rd and Nikita Kucherov who went 58th.

Not bothering with the 3rd round and later.

I love how excited Radulov gets for whoever scores. On every goal. It's pretty awesome. This guy gets a bad rap for being immature when he was younger. He seems like a good teammate now.

Klefbom (19th) is better than Nate

Boone Jennery (37th) would look nice here.

Victor Rask (42nd) would be a good second line C

but the best of the bunch is likely Brandon Saad who slipped to 43rd and Nikita Kucherov who went 58th.

Not bothering with the 3rd round and later.

:puke:

Same for.every team and every draft. Scouting is an imperfect science.

Almost everyone can look at a draft in hindsight and see mistakes

Absolutely Ben but it makes me sick of the quality top 6 talent we missed , especially on a team that must rely on the draft since trades and UFS`s dont help us .

Still no excuse for our draft results since 2008 , among the worst in the league.

Back