• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Inauguration

TheCountofMonteCristo

Canadiens & 'News & Views' Moderator
Staff member
Melania looked elegant today. Of course, she didn't understand a word he said during his speech.

Michelle really needs to learn a poker face. Her hatred of Trump was way too visible. Of course, Barack didn't clap nor have any expression until the new Pres turned around, then he started clapping and said good job.

Don said he will eradicate radical islam and bring back err jobs.

Melania looked elegant today. Of course, she didn't understand a word he said during his speech.

Michelle really needs to learn a poker face. Her hatred of Trump was way too visible. Of course, Barack didn't clap nor have any expression until the new Pres turned around, then he started clapping and said good job.

Don said he will eradicate radical islam and bring back err jobs.

No joke. Did Mo looked pissed or what? Eight years in the "Big House" wasn't enough for her?

Hillary caught Bill checking out Ivanka

[video=youtube;-48PSbc0SlQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-48PSbc0SlQ[/video]

[video=youtube;8lcUHQYhPTE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lcUHQYhPTE[/video]

Bill doesn't give a shit....Prez for 8 years, pretty good legacy (people still think highly of him as President), this is all gravy for him

I woke up this morning, noticed that I was still in my bed, that I was still breathing, that my limbs were still intact... How bizarre. After reading article upon article from some left leaning eunuchs, I was convinced that the end of the world was coming yesterday in some form and earth as we knew it was going to implode.

I also noticed that I was still a fat shit, which is unfortunate. That I wouldn't mind if that changed overnight.

I woke up this morning, noticed that I was still in my bed, that I was still breathing, that my limbs were still intact... How bizarre. After reading article upon article from some left leaning eunuchs, I was convinced that the end of the world was coming yesterday in some form and earth as we knew it was going to implode.

I also noticed that I was still a fat shit, which is unfortunate. That I wouldn't mind if that changed overnight.

I don't remember you being so stoic on June 5, 2012..... the day the Habs named Michael Therrien as their head coach. Or on June 5, 2012, the day the Habs drafted Michael McCarron.

ooops. I have wrong date for the McCarron crisis. It was June 30, 2013.

Back