• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 48 | Sabres vs. Canadiens | Jan 21, 2016

They had every opportunity to win that game. I was telling my kid that they needed that third goal long before Buffalo tied it. They had their chances, missed some easy tap ins and Lehner played very well.

Also remember, year in and year out they have issues with the Sabres. It's annoying.

He doesn't care as long as the team is doing better than other teams. There are plenty of warning signs and they're being ignored.

Since the hot start, the Habs have only 10 regulation wins in 33 games. If that isn't an alarm bell for MB, I don't know what is.

With OT wins, and some loser points, the team treaded water through a tough injury stretch. I expect them to go on a run again now that they start to get those bodies back.

I said when Galchenyuk got hurt (and that was before we had all the others), just play 500 hockey til February and things will be fine.

Since the hot start, the Habs have only 10 regulation wins in 33 games. If that isn't an alarm bell for MB, I don't know what is.

With OT wins, and some loser points, the team treaded water through a tough injury stretch. I expect them to go on a run again now that they start to get those bodies back.

I said when Galchenyuk got hurt (and that was before we had all the others), just play 500 hockey til February and things will be fine.

Well the rumours suggest MB is ready to mortgage some of the future for a shot at the Stanley. Now I am not sure that is justifiable considering the team has been less than average for a stretch of 33 games.

Well the rumours suggest MB is ready to mortgage some of the future for a shot at the Stanley. Now I am not sure that is justifiable considering the team has been less than average for a stretch of 33 games.

It's very justifiable given that the core of this team will likely be broken up after next season due to salary cap issues.

It's very justifiable given that the core of this team will likely be broken up after next season due to salary cap issues.

what salary cap issues? if MB "goes for it" this year, it's because he feels his job is on the line. Otherwise rinse/repeat. continue to draw a salary and hope for playoff bounces

what salary cap issues? if MB "goes for it" this year, it's because he feels his job is on the line. Otherwise rinse/repeat. continue to draw a salary and hope for playoff bounces

The close to $12 million that Price might be seeking? MB said in an interview two weeks ago that the core is likely to be look very different after next season due to cap issues on the horizon.

The close to $12 million that Price might be seeking? MB said in an interview two weeks ago that the core is likely to be look very different after next season due to cap issues on the horizon.

there's lots of money to dump though...Emelin, DD, Pleks

Back