• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Senators come to Toronto, 7 PM

The Leafs could use a defenceman like Dion, someone who is actually solid away from the puck.

Dion is better the further away from the puck he is.

But yeah, 7 million dollars. Whether we could use him or not, we're way better off without the contract. Enjoy KB.

Are these two morons going to go on about faceoffs all night again?

****, it takes a special kind of idiocy to get in the boot for Rogers.

Playing much better so far(except the penalties) but man Sens d is really punishing our forwards. Both Marner and Bozak got drilled hard a couple of times already.

Willy our best player so far. Working his ass off too. This is exactly why i hate playing Ottawa though. It's hard to play the grinding game when their d just punish you so much and we arent that great at it. Gotta hit them with speed more and try to get some pp time(that first one almost worked).

Just poor defensive zone plays. A few turnovers caused by having zero offensive ability

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Just poor defensive zone plays. A few turnovers caused by having zero offensive ability

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Ahh ok, yeah he's not strong at those(moving pucks up the ice). Probably going to be used more like Polak and Hunwick for battles on the boards, in front of net, pk, etc. Hopefully he won't be as bad as Hunwick and Polak though cause you cant play him in top 4 if he continues to suck at it.

Back