• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Obvious Post

angelfish

Price is playing way below average. It seems like he's injured. Since December his play has been declining.

Re: Obvious Post

Oh look another Halak fan who hasn't posted in months coming out of the woodwork. (and making a trade Price post in another thread).

Halak's in the AHL by the way.

emxhrl3nra_j5o0it.png

No. Stupidity was the reason. That and terrible moves by Sweeney.

Therrien got fired in Pittsburgh, Bylsma wins cup.

Therrien gets fired in Montreal, Julien wins cup.

Make it so.

That was something that always bothered me, every time Price struggles people blame it to right and left. The impact that Price had for this team was always made way bigger than what it is really. As i said many times before, time changed, you need a team to win the cup, and price is part of this puzzle, he can be an important part when he is on his game, not more than that.

Price with all his reputation and almost 30 years of age managed to bring this team to a conference final only ONCE, beating a Bolts without Bishop, a Bruins in 7 games(in a series he allowed 3 or more goals in 4 of 7 games if i am not wrong), and allowed 5 goals in his first match against Rangers before getting injured, while a half a$$ goalie like Halak single handed led this team to conference final against two best teams of conference(Caps, Pens). Again i am not talking about any elite, great, good goalie, i am talking about Jaro Halak!!!!!!

Price is good, the problem is people are making god out of him..

Last edited:

To me it's one of two things:

1) he's nursing an injury
2) his mind is constantly on his kid and doesn't really give a shit right now.

The rest of the team minus a few guys also look like they don't give a shit either.

To me it's one of two things:

1) he's nursing an injury
2) his mind is constantly on his kid and doesn't really give a shit right now.

The rest of the team minus a few guys also look like they don't give a shit either.

It is better to be a the first one, otherwise it is really a stupid excuse, knowing many people here consider him as THE REAL leader of this team.
Or maybe there is a 3rd option? Never mind...

Habs should do all their best to get Claude, he is one of top 3-5 coaches in the league and it happens to be french also. A guy who can take the maximum of everyone.

Back