• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Claude Julien is new coach of the Habs

No sure Therrien would have been fired had Julien not been available. Hard to pass up on the opportunity to hire potentially the perfect candidate for this team.

No sure Therrien would have been fired had Julien not been available. Hard to pass up on the opportunity to hire potentially the perfect candidate for this team.

I think he was a goner. Bergy is up against it. Can't risk another non playoff season.

HOLY ****

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

raw

I think he was a goner. Bergy is up against it. Can't risk another non playoff season.

Maybe, but the prospect of getting Julien made the decision a bit easier. Easier to justify than replacing him by Gallant, Muller, Hartley or a rookie coach.

Julien, you mean Julien.

Remember, you can now wake up from your Therrien-induced nightmare.

But yeah, that would make for one funny playoff series.
Yes, thank you. See how scarred I am from Therrien?

Maybe, but the prospect of getting Julien made the decision a bit easier. Easier to justify than replacing him by Gallant, Muller, Hartley or a rookie coach.

for sure. he extended MT a pretty big 2nd chance last year. I knew the leash would be tight. Plus MB brought Muller in (doubt MT liked that). Julien availability just made it easier.

Back