• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hi old friends...

Kobayashi

Somehow with the hiring of Julien, this site popped into my head, so thought I'd check out the old stomping grounds... Can't believe how many people from the original crew (and even from hockey and baseball boards...) are still here!

Hope everyone is well! I'l try and check in more often and maybe get back into the conversations... Life's a little busier these days :)

Go Habs Go!

Very long time indeed. Yeah we're older and definitely crazier! Good to see you, hope all is going well.

I see some things haven't changed.. :)

Thanks! Good (and weird) to be back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, things are not getting any better here as people are crankier than before. Funny how people don't change with time...

TSN 690 on Monday morning drive was actaully only gonna talk Habs monday, wednesday and Friday mornings this week as it was the bye week.

Now its pretty mich Habs all day

Somehow with the hiring of Julien, this site popped into my head, so thought I'd check out the old stomping grounds... Can't believe how many people from the original crew (and even from hockey and baseball boards...) are still here!

Hope everyone is well! I'l try and check in more often and maybe get back into the conversations... Life's a little busier these days :)

Go Habs Go!

Baseballboreds, as we used to refer to them. Good to see you posting.

we just need Leftcoast and that Air Canada guy to return and we can all be happy

oh and bring back Six to fight with the two fighters,,,

Back