• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

DEADLINE 2017

Habs4Life

Seeing as how we are 10 days away... I thought I would dedicate a thread to it. Maybe we can consolidate all the chatter to one thread?

Still really only two sellers, although teams like Dallas and Carolina might be close to joining them.

Lots of rumours but may end up being a dud of a deadline . No need for Colorado to dump anyone now just wait for more options in the summer .

I think we could very well see some of the bigger names with term stay put, but I still expect pending FA's to be dealt.

There are also a few teams looking to move players to avoid losing them in the expansion draft.

I'm curious to see how Chayka performs on his first real test as GM? MBs been trying to play him, will be interesting to see how it pans out.

Call up Hudon, trade for Weisnewski, and we're all set.

Mb is going to do what he does best and that's get secondary players that belong on 3rd lines or botton 3 on D

Inevitably Julien will have to play them in roles they have no business being in on a team aspiring to win a cup.

So expect something like Beauchemin and Stajan

Mb is going to do what he does best and that's get secondary players that belong on 3rd lines or botton 3 on D

Inevitably Julien will have to play them in roles they have no business being in on a team aspiring to win a cup.

So expect something like Beauchemin and Stajan
Need I remind u, MB acquired the best available asset at both the 2014 & 2015 deadlines while surrendering next to nothing, just sayin...

Back