• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 61 | Islanders vs. Canadiens | Feb 23, 2017

I'm also getting no entertainment out of watching this team. We might be the most boring team in the league.

Yup, after the big win vs the Rangers I expected a really good win tonight.

This team lacks so much confidence

I consider OT victories as random more than "big wins". But yeah, obviously it would have been nice to build on it. I thought we played well for a grand total of 5 mins early in the 2nd. Pretty weak effort all around.

Julien can be frank and can get away with it. Someone asked if the team followed the game plan tonight . Julien said "I hope not". LOL

6 points of playoff zone with Panthers having two games in hands, ça chauffe en Tabarnak, like they say in good French!!!

Julien is good for the future. No one really cares about the team right now. It's shit. The good thing is that we have good coach going forward.

MB has overevaluated so many players on this team.

No point in going into the crap that is the fourth line because they arent difference makers and no point in going into how the depth dmen have been managed.

A few weeks ago he came out and flat out said that Pleks is not as strong a player on the boards as he used to be.

pleks should have been gone two years ago, Emelin is starting to cost us goals and wins, starting to question whether Gallgher is a top six forwward, Petry is unbelievably overrated and has a blunder a game, did he really believe Shaw can be a 2nd liner?

We aore lacking talent in important areas

Julien is good for the future. No one really cares about the team right now. It's shit. The good thing is that we have good coach going forward.

MB has overevaluated so many players on this team.

No point in going into the crap that is the fourth line because they arent difference makers and no point in going into how the depth dmen have been managed.

A few weeks ago he came out and flat out said that Pleks is not as strong a player on the boards as he used to be.

pleks should have been gone two years ago, Emelin is starting to cost us goals and wins, starting to question whether Gallgher is a top six forwward, Petry is unbelievably overrated and has a blunder a game, did he really believe Shaw can be a 2nd liner?

We aore lacking talent in important areas

-4 Millions for Shaw
-6 Millions for Plekanec
- 3.5 Millions for DD
-4 Millions for Gallagher

Almost 18 millions combined-> Not even 20 goals...

We have one of the most expensive defensive bridge in the league and probably one of the slowest one as well.

Viva MB!!

Back