• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Replacement for KB

Should we do the dispersal draft first? Or are we going to technically keep 21 guys this year?

If I understand what Deckie said, the plan is to basically have teams have their protected lists ready to go for the dispersal draft, and then when you pick, you would announce it like, "UW drafts Odor. To make room for him, I will cut XXX and move YYY to my unprotected list", so that immediately following the dispersal draft, the new owner FA draft can get going without delay. No change to the total number of keepers.

If I understand what Deckie said, the plan is to basically have teams have their protected lists ready to go for the dispersal draft, and then when you pick, you would announce it like, "UW drafts Odor. To make room for him, I will cut XXX and move YYY to my unprotected list", so that immediately following the dispersal draft, the new owner FA draft can get going without delay. No change to the total number of keepers.

Make sense. So, with each pick we announce who we're selecting and the corresponding shift in the keepers/unprotected/minors list. So, then the unprotected lists are all updated prior to the entry draft, correct?

Ok boys, I have found a replacement. He would be a great addition to this league. I have asked him to sign up at forumice and he can join the conversations. once he joins, If someone can give him the details about fantrax take over, that would be great.

Hey Fellas

I'm in for taking over KB's team - just let me know how to access it on fantrax (I just set up an account there)

Ok boys, I have found a replacement. He would be a great addition to this league. I have asked him to sign up at forumice and he can join the conversations. once he joins, If someone can give him the details about fantrax take over, that would be great.

AWESOME!!

Excellent news, welcome aboard dbdeuce!

Many of us have been in various keeper and dynasty leagues for years, and this one is by far the best.

I'll assume Deckie will help you get registered in fantrax. My advice would be to take a day or two to familiarize yourself with the rules, scoring, etc. before you make any trades.

ANY questions about ANYTHING, don't hesitate to ask.

Definitely agree with Axl... don't go making any trades until you get a feel for the league.

My advice would be to take a day or two to familiarize yourself with the rules, scoring, etc. before you make any trades.

ANY questions about ANYTHING, don't hesitate to ask.

100℅

Ask, ask, ask.....League is pretty nuisanced in its player values so it can take some time to get adjusted to it. (Took me a year+ tbh).....So definitely take your time with making any major, potentially franchise altering moves......and ask if youre unsure about anything or need clarification on something, even if it seems like a dumb question.

Go to the player pool page on Fantrax for instance and sort by hitter then pitchers, and view the 2016 & 2015 player standings to get a feel for the point totals the elite put up per game/season...Where the tiered distribution is for elite SP, #1's, #2's etc....Will help give you a feel for player values I think.

Welcome aboard, and best of luck.

Welcome new guy!

Sidenote: imagine losing Jose Fernandez & David Price in the same season. Fantasy baseball is fun!

Back