• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rangers @ Leafs - 1st Round Playoff Preview - 7:30 SNO

So Marchenko has had himself a pretty good 1st period in a Leafs uni. A couple of nifty plays. Assist.

Marchenko is looking solid.

The Rangers are all coaching. They do a great job of cutting off the man with the puck from the rest of the ice. Really aggressive. Not a lot of room out there. But that means there is a ton of room when you beat them. Leafs have exposed them a couple times so far.

Goat looks more assertive than any other time i've seen him. Willing to engage at the boards.

Goat>>>Smith.

One of the great things about Babcock is that his team can lay an egg one period and totally correct for the next. Expect much better play from the Leafs in the second.

Marchenko is looking solid.

The Rangers are all coaching. They do a great job of cutting off the man with the puck from the rest of the ice. Really aggressive. Not a lot of room out there. But that means there is a ton of room when you beat them. Leafs have exposed them a couple times so far.

Looks kinda nervous to me but definitely promising.

Holy **** I get Anderson is having a good night but does Millen know any of the other players? I mean except to point out that Kadri was a troubled little terrorist until Uncle Mike turned his life around.

Back