• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 64 | Blue Jackets vs. Canadiens | Feb 28, 2017

I'd love to win this and shove it Tortorella's throat but realistically, we won't win this one. Took us overtime to beat 2 bad teams. Not seeing this one unless press gets his best game of the year on.

I'd love to win this and shove it Tortorella's throat but realistically, we won't win this one. Took us overtime to beat 2 bad teams. Not seeing this one unless press gets his best game of the year on.

you cannot judge what will happen tonight based on last night. If we have learned anything from this team over the years, they will lay an egg when expect them to win and win when expect them to lose.

We showed last week we can play with Rangers who are equal to the college town team.

I just hope we aren't looking ahead to Subban's return on Thursday. That game will be a gong show.

you cannot judge what will happen tonight based on last night. If we have learned anything from this team over the years, they will lay an egg when expect them to win and win when expect them to lose.

We showed last week we can play with Rangers who are equal to the college town team.

I just hope we aren't looking ahead to Subban's return on Thursday. That game will be a gong show.

We never play well the game before the trade deadline. Lots of distracted players.

same for both teams, at least this time we are at home and massively overdue for a home win. Not sure we have won a game at home this month.

Would be nice to see the team have a pulse in the first period tonight.

Expected them to come out flying at home last week against the Islanders and they stunk.

Funny how people kept saying that Therrien was a bad communicator but most of the time, his team would start game well.

That is true. Julien needs to up his motivational speech.

He just needs to say that even he felt embarrassed when he saw the Habs franchise give up 10 goals to a cannon-firing expansion team like the BJ's.

In reality there should be no motivation needed to beat this team. I don't even care if we played on 3 straight nights like you can in camp, the guys should be up for this game unless some of them want to actually be traded out of Montreal.

Back