• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 67 | Canadiens vs. Canucks | Mar 7, 2017

You can put up with it. We on the west coast have to put up with the fact that most Habs games start when we're still at work.

me too

5pm or gtfo

you civil servants get to leave work on time, the rest of us don't.

Anyway, not sure why there is whining, we have to leave work early to get to the game here and show our support. The least y'all can do is stay up a little later to watch.

As an aside, bandwagon Vancouver strikes again, game isn't sold out as of yet so the locals aren't supporting their own team. Tsk tsk.

you civil servants get to leave work on time, the rest of us don't.

Anyway, not sure why there is whining, we have to leave work early to get to the game here and show our support. The least y'all can do is stay up a little later to watch.

As an aside, bandwagon Vancouver strikes again, game isn't sold out as of yet so the locals aren't supporting their own team. Tsk tsk.
Most times... Yep. Gotta take half a vacation day to get to Calgary in time for Thursday's game though. Life is tough

Most times... Yep. Gotta take half a vacation day to get to Calgary in time for Thursday's game though. Life is tough

and then up to Edmonton for Saturday? I admit there are times I am jealous of you Albertans, like every time I pay 7% PST or when you can go to both games in Alberta

Sunday... Isn't it?

Think this will only be my second time going to both games.

so it is, silly me thought CBC would want to have that game as the back end of the double header, but noooo, stuck it on a Sunday night, how stupid.

Back