• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 67 | Canadiens vs. Canucks | Mar 7, 2017

The team just announced Radulov is doubtful for the game, Plekanec is "day-to-day" and Price starts.

From what I've seen of Davidson he is more of a 5/6. But not saying he isn't a better fit than Emelin at the moment.

Who cares? If he can't play it's a bonus. I'm hoping that Radulov can play.

Radulov won't. You also remember that we really don't have many centres to start with, so losing one is never good. Anyway, you stated you won't be going unless as usual, you changed your mind and have decided to feed the beast.

Radulov won't. You also remember that we really don't have many centres to start with, so losing one is never good. Anyway, you stated you won't be going unless as usual, you changed your mind and have decided to feed the beast.
Mitchell would slot in at center.

Vancouver radio is saying Radulov is out for the game.

If MT was still coaching Radulov wouldn't dress even if he was healthy because the coach had his silly superstitions to follow after a win.

Emelin played well for half of this season minus a few screw-ups here and there but lately he is getting beaten way too often.

Back