• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Keepers and Live Draft 2017

since we still have 3 teams that have not posted their keepers......maybe we should postpone draft until Thursday....then we can better prepare for the draft

I can't make Thursday, seems like the best idea to hang on to Monday since it's been planned for a while and seems like most teams are available.

Still waiting on Metal's keepers. If he doesn't reply, does anybody have a replacement manager in mind?

It is odd, though I've only sent one pm yesterday (sent a couple of emails previously). Not sure what is going on.

Still no reply. Sent him another pm & email. Not sure why he is not replying, but if we don't hear back asap, what should we do? I set his team's keepers as the 5 highest rated players in Yahoo for now.

Worst-case scenario, I guess we could consider autodrafting the team and trying to find a replacement. If anybody knows someone that can take over on short notice, let me know ASAP.

If Yahoo will let me, I suppose another option would be to contract the league down to 11 teams.

Still no reply. Sent him another pm & email. Not sure why he is not replying, but if we don't hear back asap, what should we do? I set his team's keepers as the 5 highest rated players in Yahoo for now.

Worst-case scenario, I guess we could consider autodrafting the team and trying to find a replacement. If anybody knows someone that can take over on short notice, let me know ASAP.

If Yahoo will let me, I suppose another option would be to contract the league down to 11 teams.

My wife will take over his team.

Last edited:
Sorry, I've been busy(I work trade shows and weekends are usually busy) and just forgot.

Jon Lester
Danny Salazar
Anthony Rizzo
Giancarlo Stanton
Jean Segura

Last edited:
Back