• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Keepers and Live Draft 2017

axlsalinger

I have a lot of stuff going on right now, and not a lot of time, so please help me out in keeping things running as quickly and smoothly as possible.

Based on the decision to shake up the league last year, we agreed to implement a # of keepers format of 4-5-6-7-8-7-6-5-4, etc. Since the # was 4 last year, this year it is ...

5 Keepers Per Team
(6 for last year's Champ - Congratulations Unholy Alliance!)

I set up a live draft in Yahoo, the date and time can definitely be changed so hopefully we can find one that works for everyone. Really hope everyone's back this year as well.

*** If everyone is interested, we could consider changing the draft to an auction format. Let us know if that interests you. For now, it's set as a regular live draft.

TENTATIVE DRAFT TIME

Monday, March 27
8:00pm EST

Smokin' Stogies Keepers
1. Nelson Cruz Sea OF
2. Carlos Gonzalez Col OF
3. Todd Frazier CWS 1B,3B
4. Jake Arrieta ChC P
5. Chris Archer TB P

Habspatrol Homers Keepers

1. Mike Trout
2. Mookie Betts
3. Corey Seager
4. Gary Sánchez
5. Chris Sale

FOREVER 7 KEEPERS:
1) P. Goldschmidt
2) H. Ramirez
3) J. Lucroy
4) C. Kluber
5) W. Davis

27th for draft is fine by me

Unholy Alliance:
Josh Donaldson Tor - 3B
Edwin Encarnación Cle - 1B
Daniel Murphy Was - 1B,2B
Trevor Story Col - SS
José Abreu CWS - 1B
Jonathan Villar Mil - 2B,3B,SS

Just checking in on if you had found a replacement for me in this league already since I mentioned last year I wouldnt be returning. If need be I can do the draft and manage team until end of april.

Looks like we still need keeper lists from 5 teams:

- Metal
- Brodeur
- Guinch
- Cheech
- Madpuck

We may also need to consider some replacement manager options. Cheech had mentioned previously he was dropping out, but is willing to manage the team through the draft and into the season if need be. Let me know if you know anyone who might be interested.

Hopefully we don't lose too many teams - some of us are in several Points and Head-to-Head leagues, and it's really nice to have a Roto League as well (my favourite format).

Ola. Here are the keepers.

Stephen Strasburg
Zack Greinke
Francisco Rodriguez
Freddie Freeman
Kyle Seager

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

since we still have 3 teams that have not posted their keepers......maybe we should postpone draft until Thursday....then we can better prepare for the draft

Galt Fighting Pipers Keepers

2B - Jose Altuve
2B - Brian Dozier
OF - Charlie Blackmon
OF - Byron Buxton
OF - Ryan Braun

Will be willing to listen to offers on either Altuve or Dozier.

Okay, I'll keep my eye on this league.

2B/OF - Trea Turner
SS - Francisco Lindor
OF - George Springer
SP - Clayton Kershaw
SP - Madison Bumgarner

Back