• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 72 | Sens @ Habs | March 19, 2017 - 7:30 pm

Re: GDT: Game 72 Sens @ Habs | March 19, 2017 - 7:30 pm

Nice job!

I saw that kid last night on SportsCentre and I could not understand how someone would be so invested into a team that he would act like that, which I think was still during the 1st half of the game in college hoops. Plus his team wasn't even favored.

oh please

grown adults have that reaction on this forum

Galley is a MORON. "Good solid hit by Ryan". Ummmmm...... he NEVER touched the DAMN PUCK!

You have to understand his team was about to lose two in a row to the habs. He was like the kid you posted earlier.

You could also hear the ref yell to max that he is given Ryan a penalty.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH Refs REFUSING to give a 5 on 3 on an OBVIOUS trip on Galchenyuk

such weird reffing for this one

habs could have had 2 two many men penalties (in the first) but then they ignore other stuff and call weak stuff

I don't know that I want Price going 3 games in 4 nights unless we are in desperation mode.

Don't burn the guy out before the playoffs.

Montoya gets Tuesday IMO.

The schedule doesn't give many breaks.

I give Montoya two of the next 5

5 easy games coming up

I don't know that I want Price going 3 games in 4 nights unless we are in desperation mode.

Don't burn the guy out before the playoffs.

Montoya gets Tuesday IMO.

The schedule doesn't give many breaks.

Time for Price to start getting used to that frequency...playoffs are around the corner.

I think this back to back was a good test for Price and he passed with flying colors.

such weird reffing for this one

habs could have had 2 two many men penalties (in the first) but then they ignore other stuff and call weak stuff
Honest question, do you get joy in pointing out when we get a break? It reminds me of the time you wanted one of our innocent players to be suspended.

Time for Price to start getting used to that frequency...playoffs are around the corner.

I think this back to back was a good test for Price and he passed with flying colors.
Playoffs dont often have back to backs or 3 in 4s.

Playoffs dont often have back to backs or 3 in 4s.

Not often but it does happen.

Bottom line Price has to get used to playing 4 games in 7 days

Honest question, do you get joy in pointing out when we get a break? It reminds me of the time you wanted one of our innocent players to be suspended.

I call it like I see it.

Sometimes we get breaks sometimes we don't.

To answer the question. I do get a certain level of enjoyment out of not being biased. So yes.

That's not gonna happen. He'll get one max.

Likely.

Wings
Hurricanes
Sens
Stars
Panthers

I could see Price playing them all (no back to backs) but I think Montoya will get either the Wings or Canes this wekk

I call it like I see it.

To answer the question. I do get a certain level of enjoyment out of not being biased. So yes.

or is it schtick?

That was my point. The last guy would never try it. Look we're a playoff dark horse even with Julien but don't tell me that you're not even a little more confident with him coaching the team than Therrien.

He's an upgrade (nobody in the world doubts that) but how many playoff wins will that translate into? I'll be confident when I see the matchups. One round at a time for me.

He's an upgrade (nobody in the world doubts that) but how many playoff wins will that translate into? I'll be confident when I see the matchups. One round at a time for me.

Could result in less than 4 playoff wins. But I'll still have more confidence going in.

I call it like I see it.

We all call it like we see it.

Question is will Julien give Weber and Markov rest?

I call it like I see it.

You are a Hab hater like me ..admit it....hahahhalololololhahaha

Back