• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 72 | Sens @ Habs | March 19, 2017 - 7:30 pm

Re: GDT: Game 72 Sens @ Habs | March 19, 2017 - 7:30 pm

Thats bullshit... kelly is allowed to skate into price and the defenceman pulling him off the goalie gets a penalty.*

That is an unbelievably bad call on Benn. Refs don't protect Price, Habs D "pulls" a guy away and gets called?! What is the goal here?!

Never said it was good officiating. Leggo and Skilliter tonight. Never heard of the last one.

Reggie Dunlop needs to put a bounty on Karlsson's head.

That is an unbelievably bad call on Benn. Refs don't protect Price, Habs D "pulls" a guy away and gets called?! What is the goal here?!

To allow teams to run rough shot on the goalie. Some with NB getting a penalty after Stalberg ran Price.

If you're getting a penalty anyway you may as well make it worth your while and cave the guy's head in. He'll think twice about driving the net next time. Actions must be met with consequences.

Either that or let Ott exact revenge on Anderson.

Something Emelin never does

Yup, thats why i favor SFB over Emelin.

Both will make ****-ups, but SFB might give some offence to make up for it, Emelin doesn't.

I really don't like Max on the point on the PP.

Its not like he's doing anything badly back there, but he's got an OK slapshot and fantastic wrister, I'd rather have him at forward.

Seems like we lose one of our best weapons with him at the point.

Weber also ends up being the "high" dman instead of sneaking in for his one-timer from the top of the circle. *I don't think that's good either. *His shot is even more deadly when he sneaks in a bit; but he has to be the high man with four forwards for defensive reasons.*

I'd look at getting Markov or Beaulieu back on that unit.*

Back