• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 74 | Hurricanes @ Habs | March 23, 2017 - 7:30 pm

The only guy to score a PP goal in March, and he can't get powerplay time, and is scratched again.

There are stories out there that the Canadiens are not happy with 28's off-ice activities. Maybe that's true and he is being sent a message to get more serious about his career.
His play is enough to keep him out of lineup but our front office is anal about off ice stuff.

Problem is his replacement is probably worse.

God save us if Sergachev does not turn out to be a top left dman

There are stories out there that the Canadiens are not happy with 28's off-ice activities. Maybe that's true and he is being sent a message to get more serious about his career.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's traded for a forward in the offseason so we can protect Benn.

Chuckie+Beaulieu for Tavares

Give them a 1st rounder if you want also.....

I'm not thrilled with his on-ice activities. He is not improving and basically makes the starting line-up on our team because we have little depth and plenty of other starting D-men who are playing dumb as well lately like Emelin and Petry. The Benn trade was a saviour for MB.

Chuckie+Beaulieu for Tavares

Give them a 1st rounder if you want also.....

I'd be down with that offer. I do think the Isles will trade Tavares and this may be the only way to get a top-5 player in the foreseeable future. Most teams would be smart enough to NOT trade a guy like him...I just don't think the Islanders are smart.

That is the same old sawhorse we get EVERY TIME a young guy who is not reaching his potential is scratched or benched. Sounds made-up to me.

I miss the rumours about Markov convincing his best friend Ovechkin to come play here....or Subban convincing Stamkos to come play here....or Pleks convincing Jagr to come play here.

Back