• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 74 | Hurricanes @ Habs | March 23, 2017 - 7:30 pm

They're going to blow first place after holding it since the first game of the season. They'll back into the playoffs and the apologists will try to convince us that it's actually "better" to not to finish first.

And some of you people actually want us to play the Leafs in round 1? Have you taken leave of your senses?

Not beating the leafs in round one. They are a team that has gotten better as the season as gone along. They can score at will. We can't score so as long at Anderson plays decent hockey we aren't scoring more than 2 goals a game. Price has been ok, but I don't see him standing on his head this April.

Not beating the leafs in round one. They are a team that has gotten better as the season as gone along. They can score at will. We can't score so as long at Anderson plays decent hockey we aren't scoring more than 2 goals a game. Price has been ok, but I don't see him standing on his head this April.

13 in a row. 13.

What a ****ing embarrassment. These guys need to show some pride. Cruise control.

I wonder when the light bulb will go off for MB when it comes to character. Talent>>>>>>>>Character.

Back