• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

MAR 23, NJD @ TOR, SN 7:30

dudes' been an amazing college free agent signing.

i've shit on his d-zone play a lot over the past few years but... to say it again... he's been great of late. he's really picked hte team up over the past 10 games or so. been the most consistent leafs forward behind nylander.

Yep, best hockey he's ever played. Looks like he wants to shake the team collapse rep. Doing a great job. Never seen him work so hard so consistently.

Did Millen just say that he thinks Bozak's defensive game has really helped Marner this year?

My daughter was in grade 6 when we drafted Nylander. I instantly saw her reaction when he went up. She came out of the kitchen and was like. "Who's that?".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think you move Bozak, heck maybe even extend him for the right cost.

He seems to fit the leaderbean narrative quite well and good friends with alot of the kids.

Improved play helps too

lol shitnyak puts Car ahead of habs

stempniaked.jpg

Yea move Bozak after this season. We've this guy slug it out there for years. His improved play right now will help us get a better return.

We have Matthews and Kadri 1-2. Nylander could slot in at C or we find someone else and leave Willy on the wing.

Resign him...lol.

I don't think you move Bozak, heck maybe even extend him for the right cost.

He seems to fit the leaderbean narrative quite well and good friends with alot of the kids.

Improved play helps too
No way. Half season of good play doesn't earn you a long term contract.

Back