• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

MAR 23, NJD @ TOR, SN 7:30

steen has more career points than any leafs draft pick since... vincent damphousse.
One of the worst moves in franchise history. He's gone on to put together a fantastic career.

He should have succeeded Mats as captain.

Thankfully, we didn't do the same with Kadri, and won't do it with Matthews, Marner or Nylander.

No way. Half season of good play doesn't earn you a long term contract.

Half season is an exaggeration. This guy was a bum 3 weeks ago.

I admit he's had a nice streak of good overall play of late but lets be real here. This guy is lazy as f*ck. JVR is another guy. Great secondary scoring but it's time to move on.

i lied.. since kaberle. most by a forward since vinny

since the first entry draft in 1963 the highest scoring leafs... only leaf picks with 400 career points.

vincent damphousse 1205
darry sittler 1121
lanny mcdonald 1006
rick kehoe 767
russ courtnall 744
randy carlyle 647
john anderson 631
walt mckechnie 606
laurie boschmann 577
wendel clark 564
tomas kaberle 563
alex steen 526
yannic perreault 516
tiger wiliams 513
brad boyes 505
gary leeman 466
nik antropov 465
al iafrate 463
frederik modin 462
pat boutette 453
ian turnbull 440
doug jarvis 403
matt stajan 400

Nice. Boston down one in the 3rd. Go Tampa

Out of town scoreboard has everything coming up Millhouse at the moment

Montreal down
Ottawa down
Boston down

If things stay as they are right now, we finish the night up 3 on Boston with a game in hand, 3 points back of Ottawa with even games, 6 back of Montreal with a game in hand.

I don't necessarily think you have to be in any hurry to trade Bozak if you're not getting good value for him, but that's as far as it goes.

Can't really see a scenario where it makes sense to extend him.

xAr0jRc.jpg

Out of town scoreboard has everything coming up Millhouse at the moment

Montreal down
Ottawa down
Boston down

If things stay as they are right now, we finish the night up 3 on Boston with a game in hand, 3 points back of Ottawa with even games, 6 back of Montreal with a game in hand.

If Boston loses tonight, I could see them tailspinning right out of the playoffs.

Back