• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 75 | Senators @ Habs | March 25, 2017 - 7:00 pm

#Habs practice lines:
Pacioretty - Danault - Radulov
Galchenyuk - Shaw - Lehkonen
Byron - Plekanec - Gallagher
King - McCarron - Mitchell

#Habs practice lines:
Pacioretty - Danault - Radulov
Galchenyuk - Shaw - Lehkonen
Byron - Plekanec - Gallagher
King - McCarron - Mitchell

Stanley Cup winning roster right there....Pens and Hawks must be pissing their pants

I can't believe Molson let this shit happen.

There should have been a 5-year plan at the GM interview process, to explain how to get better down the middle, because it's been our main problem since 1993. And I hope Bergy's plan wasn't the fact we were drafting top 3 in 2012.

I understand that centers don't often get traded, but a few of them have been in the past 5 years. And we never were able to land a top 2.

I can't believe Molson let this shit happen.

There should have been a 5-year plan at the GM interview process, to explain how to get better down the middle, because it's been our main problem since 1993. And I hope Bergy's plan wasn't the fact we were drafting top 3 in 2012.

I understand that centers don't often get traded, but a few of them have been in the past 5 years. And we never were able to land a top 2.

Since 2010 we missed on these guys...... Coyle , Kuznetzov Johnny Hockey , Rakell, Rask , Point while adding 27 .

Its easy being a critic typing on an IPAD but for a team that wont have players wave clauses to come here or attract free agents due to many reasons discussed the draft is our only hope and we FKKKKED UP ROYALLY .

We need every 4 years to have a 2007 type haul , maybe not finding 3 stars but a top 3D or a couple of quality top 6 forwards will do . Give me Coyle and Rakell with 27 and our C is much improved .

Did people assume that time travel was going to be discovered between this game and the last? The trade deadline has passed. These are our centres. Danault has had the best results with the top line.

Did people assume that time travel was going to be discovered between this game and the last? The trade deadline has passed. These are our centres. Danault has had the best results with the top line.

not bad 1 goal since January centering our top line , a 56 year old Carbo might of gotten 2

Back