• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rangers vs Canadiens - First Round Playoff Thread

you need not convince me of that point, score one power play goal out of our last three chances and we win the game

Watching our PP, all I see is perimeter players passing the puck to each others, waiting for a set-up for Weber or Petry. Not willing to pay the price...

Watching our PP, all I see is perimeter players passing the puck to each others, waiting for a set-up for Weber or Petry. Not willing to pay the price...

Traffic in front of the next, simple concept, take away the eyes of the goalie, hard to do when you're standing in the face off circle or behind the net.

The power play looks like garbage.

Traffic in front of the next, simple concept, take away the eyes of the goalie, hard to do when you're standing in the face off circle or behind the net.

The power play looks like garbage.

They're not even trying to setup Weber these days, him and Markov never swap spots anymore, I don't get it. Leading PP goals scorer in defense and you won't even try to set him up for a one timer. Blows my mind.

They're not even trying to setup Weber these days, him and Markov never swap spots anymore, I don't get it. Leading PP goals scorer in defense and you won't even try to set him up for a one timer. Blows my mind.

I've seen them try the swap play....thing is, the Rags have a guy cheating up to defend Weber. Habs have scored a few goals by zagging to the slot, setting up Arturri and Gallagher.

I've seen them try the swap play....thing is, the Rags have a guy cheating up to defend Weber. Habs have scored a few goals by zagging to the slot, setting up Arturri and Gallagher.
I saw it a few times but they had many chances to set it up and didn't even bothered.

they are saving it

rangers are starting to cheat down low now

it will go back up to weber

Back