• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rangers vs Canadiens - First Round Playoff Thread

Re: Rangers vs Canadiens - First Round Playoff thread

The King was okay against us in 2014. I think he'll be okay this time too. Julien's coaching will devise schemes to neutralize the Rags speed advantage.

You mean unlike 2014, when Vigneault publicly said before the series that Rangers will take away Habs' stretch pass, but Therrien still stubbornly shoved that play down his player's throats knowing it wouldn't work ?

Ahhh yes ok now I follow....

I believe Martinsen-Ott and King will most likely start the first match as 4th liners.

King is so slow...I hope that they will allow grabbing and clutching in the playoffs

Damn....will be at the Oratory for mass when the game is on
Jebus it's 2017 dude. Didn't you get the memo? God is just a fairy tale we tell ourselves because we can't face the reality of eternal nothingness after we die. Go to the Bell Centre. The Habs are the only true religion.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

If Habs are a religion, it's a pretty extinct one

Hopefully this time I won't hear from my Yank cousin who waited until his team got a 2-0 lead with our star player injured to contact me with one of those t-shirt bets (also did that with the Flyers).

Damn....will be at the Oratory for mass when the game is on

trust me, you know how the story ends, crucified by the Jews on Friday, rises from the dead on Sunday, convinces Thomas by having him touch the wounds.

If you miss one year, the story will be the same a year from now

This time we have a lot more size and crazy to discourage cheating-by-injuring.

trust me, you know how the story ends, crucified by the Jews on Friday, rises from the dead on Sunday, convinces Thomas by having him touch the wounds.

If you miss one year, the story will be the same a year from now

Just PVR The Passion of the Christ and watch it when you get home from the game.

You like Jesus snuff films do ya?

Urban myths are urban myths.

A true snuff film, the existence of same has never been proven so unless you subscribe to the view that absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, has never existed. Furthermore to be a snuff film, the person must actually die in it without knowing he/she was going to die, and the death must not be accidental like when Vic Morrow was decapitated filming Twilight Zone.

So you've never seen a snuff film. That means nobody has ever seen a snuff film.

Back