• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Round 1, Game 1 | Rangers @ Canadiens | April 12, 2017 | 7:00pm

Yes...I agree with this assessment.

But let's face it....we have been arguing about lack of scoring for 20 years now. We are the best team at putting up lots of scoring chances but can't convert....remember the Tampa series. And the series against the Sens a few years before...the year we got Vanek, it allowed us to spread the offense, so opposing coaches had to concentrate on more than 1 line. This year, with Chuckie on 4th line with scrubs, Vigneault only has to shut down Max's line....

If we don't make ECF, Bergevin shouldn't be allowed to go for his 6th year as GM.....he's had 5 years, we have no farm team, nothing outside of Sergachev on defense, nothing for top 6...we have Price and Max, that's it.....
Nero won't be fired even though I wouldn't be upset. We really need to get rid of Timmins.

Needless to say I was super pissed at last nights outcome. I hate when I keep hearing opportunities, opportunities, opportunities. Well ****ing capitalize on the opportunities damn it. I understand most of the time the Stanley Cup Playoffs rely on a Super Hot Goalie and that is all fine a good, but if you can't score to back it up all that doesn't mean nothing in the end. I know it is a long series and I do feel they will come back and win it, but to lose Game 1 on your Home Ice sucks.

By the way I am new here and my name is Kat and as you may have noticed I do love the Habs.

Welcome aboard.

We're mostly *******s, but deep down, we're nice *******s.

(I guess?)

Welcome aboard.

We're mostly *******s, but deep down, we're nice *******s.

(I guess?)

Thanks, when it comes to a Montreal Canadiens game and the game is going perfect I can be an angel but when It is going the least bit wrong I can turn into the Bitch that crawled out from the depths of Hell.

Thanks, when it comes to a Montreal Canadiens game and the game is going perfect I can be an angel but when It is going the least bit wrong I can turn into the Bitch that crawled out from the depths of Hell.

You'll definitely need to bring your A game with these guys.

Back