• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

NHL Playoff Prediction Thread: 2016-2017 Edition

I'll play...

Washington vs. Toronto - Caps in 4 - was going to say in 5 but I'm so sick of the Leafs coverage I want them out ASAP.
Montréal vs. New York - Habs in 5 - can see this easily going 7 as the Habs seem to always take the difficult route.
Pittsburgh vs. Columbus - Pens in 5 - probably not but hoping to see Torts explode.
Ottawa vs. Beantown - Sens in 7 - Erik the King is too good... and I actually like him.

Chicago vs. Nashville - Hawks in 6 - Hawks time of the year again
Minnesota vs. St. Louis - Wild in 5 - really don't follow or like either team but the Wild were really good when I saw them this year.
Anaheim vs. Calgary - Flames in 6 - I think the Flames are pissed off and want to beat up on anybody.
San Jose vs. Edmonton - McDavid in 7 - he looks like he wants to show another gear to his career so far.

Washington vs. Toronto - Caps in 6
Montréal vs. New York - Habs in 7
Pittsburgh vs. Columbus - Pens in 6
Ottawa vs. Boston - Bruins in 6

Chicago vs. Nashville - Hawks in 6
Minnesota vs. St. Louis - Wild in 7
Anaheim vs. Calgary - Ducks in 6
San Jose vs. Edmonton - Sharks in 7

OK I'm a bit late to this but here is my 1st round.

Canadiens over Rangers in 7
Bruins over Senators in 6
Capitals over Maple Leafs in 5
Penguins over Blue Jackets in 6
Ducks over Flames in 7
Sharks over Oilers 6
Blackhawks over Predators in 5
Wild over Blues in 7

so far i am surprised on the Nasville/hawks series , Rinne is on a mission.. Blues and Wild, Allen is playing over his head or is he? , and how tough the Leafs are playing the Caps... upset ?

Eastern Conference Playoff Matchups:
medott.gif
A2 Ottawa vs.
mednyr.gif
W1 NY Rangers
medwas.gif
M1 Washington vs.
medpit.gif
M2 Pittsburgh

Western Conference Playoff Matchups:
medstl.gif
C3 St. Louis vs.
mednas.gif
W2 Nashville
medana.gif
P1 Anaheim vs.
mededm.gif
P2 Edmonton

Looking at 1st round:

I'm the only one with 6 out of 8 correct winners picked......

Now all of you go get your ****ing shine boxes

4 for 8. = randomness or a blind monkey, I guess for me. Always oddities in the first round-3 sweeps in the west. I predicted a sweep in the west. Only it was Minneesota over St. Louis

Back