• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The (Around the League) Playoffs Thread

Phil scored 3 more pts then Sid in sheltered usage. Phil had more points but Sid was their best player, easily.

Also a talbot was stupid good in that series. Look at the heat charts. Half the sharks shots were from the slot. He was crazy good.

Kessel has always been a PPG player in the playoffs. And deserved to win the Conn smythe last year over Crosby.

so yes.

He really didn't. He was great last year and finished with a couple more points than Crosby but Sid was unreal in last year's playoffs. He plays a great two way game. Again though, Kessel was great and I'm not trying take anything away from him.

I know Desharnais wasn't the answer - but maybe giving him away was a bad idea going into the playoffs.

I remember a girl at my former workplace who's husband had a connection to the Rangers and she had met Lundqvist quite a few times I believe. She told me more than once that "Hank" was a hunk. I thought I was better looking lol ;)

he's got nothing on ya with the mic

Watching other series, scoring is way down too. When games are this right it boils down to your D and goalie. 2 goals do win many games. Of course the have couldn't even manage that in 3 of the games.

Back