• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The (Around the League) Playoffs Thread

Great series. NHL continues to hit it out of the park this playoff.

DAe0VXGXoAIO9Zr.jpg

Have a soft spot for Nashville the city. Such a fun place. Actually when I was there this past September I noticed lots of people in Preds jerseys and was pretty surprised/impressed.

Good to see.

Nice to see a bunch of new preds fans here.

I think we liked the idea of Randy/Bernier getting knocked out, and the Habs getting some just desserts for trading PK (who I think was/is universally liked on this board).

I'd like to see The Phil win again though.

At this point, Nashville's the team I'd like to see win. And that pretty much comes down to PK Subban being a great player and a really likeable guy, and it being just desserts to Bergevin & the Habs organization for taking a big shit all over him last summer.

Phil winning another Cup would be neat too, though.

I got the satisfaction of Phil winning and everyone making fun of Toronto's hockey media.

Now I want the same with PK and Montreal's management. Also I don't like the same teams winning the cup.

At this point, Nashville's the team I'd like to see win. And that pretty much comes down to PK Subban being a great player and a really likeable guy, and it being just desserts to Bergevin & the Habs organization for taking a big shit all over him last summer.

Phil winning another Cup would be neat too, though.

No arguments really. I'm good with any winner out of Nashville and Pittsburgh

Special place in my heart for lazy Phil though. Him being a playoff beast over and over just continues to prove the lie perpetrated by the Toronto media about him.

I got the satisfaction of Phil winning and everyone making fun of Toronto's hockey media.

Now I want the same with PK and Montreal's management. Also I don't like the same teams winning the cup.
I might not have paid attention but I don't remember people/media piling on Leaf management for the trade during last year's players.

The Montreal media has Subban's cock in its collective mouth. It is both funny and pitiful to watch.

Don't see how Nashville gets past Crosby/Mallon with no centers. Especially if they play like last night. They are real lucky that one didn't go to game 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back