• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The (Around the League) Playoffs Thread

Yeah, they've really got a great fan base. I was there last week and there was swag everywhere.

the more i watch this series the more i'd be happy to add a vatanen or ekholm to the leafs.

yup

don't think nashville unloads a dman... they'll expose neal or jarkrork and take the risk of losing one of those two, wilson or smith.

but anh is going to move a dman and vatanen is pretty good. he isn't an ideal fit but he'd make the leafs better, for sure

*edit - originally said neal or fisher, but fisher is a ufa.

nashville joining anaheim and san jose as legit hockey cities. good stuff.

also, if ever there was a case for stable management and incremental change at the top, poile is your case study. he has done a fantastic job building a team and a fan base.

Yeah, they've really got a great fan base. I was there last week and there was swag everywhere.
They sent me this for the silent auction of a charity golf tournament I organize.

Keep this up and someone might wind up winning themselves a valuable piece
0466c29b07c32a70cc95abe5d23cafb4.jpg

anyways, this call is gonna be bs no matter which way it goes.

perry bowled over rinne

but it didn't affect the goal

yep.

preds score on the empty net with 2:22 to go. they're gonna do it. goods on em; they're on a great run.

also, watching these teams has been great. getzlaf is a star, and both teams' d are so deep and talented.

forsberg and rakell are real good, too.

Back