• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The (Around the League) Playoffs Thread

One thing that's baffled me. Every year we get the win a cup for Ovy/Thornton narrative, but i never hear the same thing for Lundqvist.

Too handsome and married to a ****ing Princess. That guy has done enough winning in life.

princess-madeleine-of-sweden-and-hockey-player-henrik-lundqvist-pose-picture-id83773403

and while the rest of us age, some more graciously than other, he's done this:

henrik-lundqvist.jpg

ba033c326a301e56ebcafd91b444f0d4.jpg

Stupid sexy Lundqvist

Last edited:
Sens - Bruins broadcast.

1st intermission: interview with Jake Gardiner.
2nd intermission: Babcock presser and Kadri soundbite.

Stay gold Sportsnet.

Sens - Bruins broadcast.

1st intermission: interview with Jake Gardiner.
2nd intermission: Babcock presser and Kadri soundbite.

Stay gold Sportsnet.

Hopefully they interrupt the 3rd period around the 17 minute market for a 15 minute special on Morgan Rielly's 1st round facial wounds.

Because **** you.

Is there anyone outside of the Boston/Ottawa areas that won't be supporting Lundqvist Lannister and the Rangers in the next round?

Too handsome and married to a ****ing Princess. That guy has done enough winning in life.

princess-madeleine-of-sweden-and-hockey-player-henrik-lundqvist-pose-picture-id83773403

and while the rest of us age, some more graciously than other, he's done this:

henrik-lundqvist.jpg

ba033c326a301e56ebcafd91b444f0d4.jpg

Stupid sexy Lundqvist

I have no idea what point you were trying to make, i got lost in Henrik's eyes.

Also we never hear the " Get Bouwmeester his cup" narrative, yet we always heard the " Get Bouwmeester a ucking playoff game" when he was a Panther

I remember a girl at my former workplace who's husband had a connection to the Rangers and she had met Lundqvist quite a few times I believe. She told me more than once that "Hank" was a hunk. I thought I was better looking lol ;)

Last edited:
Nice goal by Clarkie.. too bad one team had to win...

... as most wished that both could lose.

Ottawa/Boston was always going to be a bittersweet result, seeing as how it wasn't possible for both teams to lose.

Sucks to see Ottawa advance, but good for Clarke MacArthur. Glad to see I'm wrong so far about my opinion on the Sens bringing him back this year. And I'm glad to see another year tick off the clock with no substantial success for the likes of Chara, Bergeon, Marchand, etc.

A further upside is that I'll be unconflicted when it comes to who I want to win in a Rangers/Sens 2nd round series. As a Leaf fan, a Habs/Sens series, and the guarantee that one of those teams would be advancing to the semi-finals would have sucked.

No was the answer, actually.

Yet he scored at the same rate he's always scored at in the playoffs whether with Savard, Sid or Bozak on his team.

I don't argue with idea that Kessel can't be the cultural leader in your room if you want to be a winner, but he can absolutely be your most impactful offensive player.

Back