• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Round 1, Game 2 | Rangers @ Canadiens | April 14, 2017 | 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it so hard for you to understand he gets enjoyment from your freaking out over it?

We all get it and when you make post after post about it well, it's banal.

Please, for all of us, ignore him.

Enjoyment, is he 10 years old kid lol

Should i get enjoyment by using clown part?

Anyway..

So...

Who else watched the game again today?

Yeah, was great to be able to see the game live. Usually games start between 11am and 1pm (depending on Daylight Savings) for me, so on workdays like Game 1 was, they're a bitch!
Also forgot how exhausting playoff games are but at least no one was around to hear me yelling! :D

there is no need to troll, we all knew who he meant..
Its still silliness. The guy played what three games in the nhl this year. One last year and we are talking about him jumping guys like nesterov and davidson (who arent great, i know). But lernout has been average at the ahl level. Nothing out there suggests hes ready for this. And no, hes not a prospect on the same level as charlie mcavoy

BKerr likes to pick on the easy target. It's actually nauseating.
I didnt even pick on him. I merely pointed out that he doesnt follow the ice caps closely enough to know how good lernout is. And suggesting lernout as a call-up is silliness.

Have i picked on him before? Sure.

In this case. I was merely stating that the opinion is misinformed. He truly doesnt know the situation in st. Johns if hes calling for lernout to be in the lineup.

Heck if worst came to worst and they really needed a rhd to put in the lineup. Redmond would get the call not lernout.

There are 2 reasons lernout got experience in the final meaningless games of the season.

1) lets see what a kid can do. We already know what redmond is.
2) redmond, the ice caps #1 d, was needed in their playoff chase.

Anyone who has seen ice caps games knows redmond is higher on that teams depth chart.

That said. Redmond might be an upgrade on nesterov (even though hes not great either)

I didnt even pick on him. I merely pointed out that he doesnt follow the ice caps closely enough to know how good lernout is. And suggesting lernout as a call-up is silliness.

Have i picked on him before? Sure.

In this case. I was merely stating that the opinion is misinformed.

Heck if worst came to worst and they really needed a rhd to put in the lineup. Redmond would get the call not lernout.

There are 2 reasons lernout got experience in the final meaningless games of the season.

1) lets see what a kid can do. We already know what redmond is.
2) redmond, the ice caps #1 d, was needed in their playoff chase.

Anyone who has seen ice caps games knows redmond is higher on that teams depth chart.

That said. Redmond might be an upgrade on nesterov (even though hes not great either)

Who's Lenrout? You clearly know nothing.

That's picking on a guy for a typo. A guy you know A. English is a 2nd, or maybe even 3rd language for 2. You have taken every opportunity to pick on in the past.

Who cares if he's wrong? Make your argument but what's the point of insulting the guy and starting a big fight?

You seriously can't help yourself.

That's picking on a guy for a typo. A guy you know A. English is a 2nd, or maybe even 3rd language for 2. You have taken every opportunity to pick on in the past.

Who cares if he's wrong? Make your argument but what's the point of insulting the guy and starting a big fight?

He can't make a point without insulting someone.

Then he plays innocent afterwards like he's done nothing wrong.

That said, he's been doing that for 36561 posts, why make a big deal about it now? He is who he is.

I actually do follow Ice Caps. Not as closely as some people here and i know Redmond is probably higher on habs chart compare to Lernout. My point was our depth guys Nesterov or Davidson are probably even worse than Caps best two d.
I don't watch Caps games, watch usually some highlights when i get chances and no i don't comment about $hit i don't know anything about. You never see me comment about Baseball, Basketball, Golf, the stuff like that contrary to some people(and i don't necessary mean Ben by that).

Last edited:

He intentionally miss the point to just look for something to start the fight with the people he has issues with. Who even mentioned Lernout is better or worse than Redmond? The whole point as i said was Nesterov and Davidson vs ahl defenders(I give Lernout as example) and they are not any better if not worst.

So you dont watch the games. Exactly as i thought. You dont know shit about what you speak when you say call up lernout.

He can't make a point without insulting someone.

Then he plays innocent afterwards like he's done nothing wrong.

That said, he's been doing that for 36561 posts, why make a big deal about it now? He is who he is.
Its a ****ing message board. If you spout shit but lack knowledge of the subject, expect to get called out.

You call that the insult? Look at this guys history of responses. Racism. Attacking families. Name calling. Going absolutely postal. You name it H-25 has done it.

So you dont watch the games. Exactly as i thought. You dont know shit about what you speak when you say call up lernout.
So you only give opinions on teams and players that you watch on a regular basis? Cause I know I watch a lot of hockey but nobody is watching all 30 teams play... And watching every relevant prospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back