Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: GDT: Round 1, Game 2 | Rangers @ Canadiens | April 14, 2017 | 7:00pm

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: GDT: Round 1, Game 2 | Rangers @ Canadiens | April 14, 2017 | 7:00pm

Quote Originally Posted by Habsy View Post
    Why is it so hard for you to understand he gets enjoyment from your freaking out over it?

We all get it and when you make post after post about it well, it's banal.

Please, for all of us, ignore him.
    Enjoyment, is he 10 years old kid lol

Should i get enjoyment by using clown part?

Anyway..

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire Habsy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: GDT: Round 1, Game 2 | Rangers @ Canadiens | April 14, 2017 | 7:00pm

So...

Who else watched the game again today?
    #FireJulien#FireMarcBergevin Burn Geoff Molson in effigy! #worstmanagementstaffever

Draft Choice
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Habsy View Post
    So...

Who else watched the game again today?
    Yeah, was great to be able to see the game live. Usually games start between 11am and 1pm (depending on Daylight Savings) for me, so on workdays like Game 1 was, they're a bitch!
    Also forgot how exhausting playoff games are but at least no one was around to hear me yelling!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BKerr View Post
    Who is lenrout?

You kinda give away the fact you know nothing about the player when you cant spell his name
    there is no need to troll, we all knew who he meant..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by legoalie View Post
    Its still silliness. The guy played what three games in the nhl this year. One last year and we are talking about him jumping guys like nesterov and davidson (who arent great, i know). But lernout has been average at the ahl level. Nothing out there suggests hes ready for this. And no, hes not a prospect on the same level as charlie mcavoy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GEEMAN View Post
    How much are the playoff beers ?
    Same as regular season. I drink before and after the game.

Im with the gf this weekend too. I wont get completely trashed anyway

Post Thanks / Like

Same as regular season. I drink before and after the game.

Im with the gf this weekend too. I wont get completely trashed anyway
    They have pills 4 that in case u do
    Q: How many people in the Habs front office does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: Trick question. They don't change things that aren't working.

2017 PLAYOOFS: Canadiens set new franchise record for the fewest goals in a 6-game playoff series, scoring just 11 times (on 206 SOG for a 5.3 shooting %)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by legoalie View Post
    BKerr likes to pick on the easy target. It's actually nauseating.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Habspatrol View Post
    BKerr likes to pick on the easy target. It's actually nauseating.
    I didnt even pick on him. I merely pointed out that he doesnt follow the ice caps closely enough to know how good lernout is. And suggesting lernout as a call-up is silliness.

Have i picked on him before? Sure.

In this case. I was merely stating that the opinion is misinformed. He truly doesnt know the situation in st. Johns if hes calling for lernout to be in the lineup.

Heck if worst came to worst and they really needed a rhd to put in the lineup. Redmond would get the call not lernout.

There are 2 reasons lernout got experience in the final meaningless games of the season.

1) lets see what a kid can do. We already know what redmond is.
    2) redmond, the ice caps #1 d, was needed in their playoff chase.

Anyone who has seen ice caps games knows redmond is higher on that teams depth chart.

That said. Redmond might be an upgrade on nesterov (even though hes not great either)

Post Thanks / Like

I didnt even pick on him. I merely pointed out that he doesnt follow the ice caps closely enough to know how good lernout is. And suggesting lernout as a call-up is silliness.

Have i picked on him before? Sure.

In this case. I was merely stating that the opinion is misinformed.

Heck if worst came to worst and they really needed a rhd to put in the lineup. Redmond would get the call not lernout.

There are 2 reasons lernout got experience in the final meaningless games of the season.

1) lets see what a kid can do. We already know what redmond is.
    2) redmond, the ice caps #1 d, was needed in their playoff chase.

Anyone who has seen ice caps games knows redmond is higher on that teams depth chart.

That said. Redmond might be an upgrade on nesterov (even though hes not great either)
    Who's Lenrout? You clearly know nothing.

That's picking on a guy for a typo. A guy you know A. English is a 2nd, or maybe even 3rd language for 2. You have taken every opportunity to pick on in the past.

Who cares if he's wrong? Make your argument but what's the point of insulting the guy and starting a big fight?

You seriously can't help yourself.

Post Thanks / Like

That's picking on a guy for a typo. A guy you know A. English is a 2nd, or maybe even 3rd language for 2. You have taken every opportunity to pick on in the past.

Who cares if he's wrong? Make your argument but what's the point of insulting the guy and starting a big fight?

He can't make a point without insulting someone.

Then he plays innocent afterwards like he's done nothing wrong.

That said, he's been doing that for 36561 posts, why make a big deal about it now? He is who he is.
    No one loves the warrior until the enemy is at the gate.

Quote Originally Posted by zeke View Post
    An idiot grunt like habitants should be enraged.

Post Thanks / Like

I actually do follow Ice Caps. Not as closely as some people here and i know Redmond is probably higher on habs chart compare to Lernout. My point was our depth guys Nesterov or Davidson are probably even worse than Caps best two d.
    I don't watch Caps games, watch usually some highlights when i get chances and no i don't comment about $hit i don't know anything about. You never see me comment about Baseball, Basketball, Golf, the stuff like that contrary to some people(and i don't necessary mean Ben by that).
    Last edited by Habs-25; 04-16-2017 at 02:14 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

He intentionally miss the point to just look for something to start the fight with the people he has issues with. Who even mentioned Lernout is better or worse than Redmond? The whole point as i said was Nesterov and Davidson vs ahl defenders(I give Lernout as example) and they are not any better if not worst.

Post Thanks / Like

So you dont watch the games. Exactly as i thought. You dont know shit about what you speak when you say call up lernout.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Habitants87 View Post
    He can't make a point without insulting someone.

Then he plays innocent afterwards like he's done nothing wrong.

That said, he's been doing that for 36561 posts, why make a big deal about it now? He is who he is.
    Its a ****ing message board. If you spout shit but lack knowledge of the subject, expect to get called out.

You call that the insult? Look at this guys history of responses. Racism. Attacking families. Name calling. Going absolutely postal. You name it H-25 has done it.

Post Thanks / Like

So you dont watch the games. Exactly as i thought. You dont know shit about what you speak when you say call up lernout.
    So you only give opinions on teams and players that you watch on a regular basis? Cause I know I watch a lot of hockey but nobody is watching all 30 teams play... And watching every relevant prospect.
    ForumICE Rule Book
    Thank you to Habs4Life for the avatar

***Please explore some of our sponsors sites***

2013 FI Leafsboard Dynasty Hockey League Champion
    2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 FI Keepers Hockey League Champion
    2011 Forum Ice Fantasy Hockey League Champion

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041